Look what notification I just recieved….
Thank you to all for helping my blog grow and grow!
This blog is my passion and I cannot wait to let it grow even further!
Good Afternoon beautiful people!
I was nominated again for another award, The Very Inspiring Blog Award. Just to know that people see my blog as inspiring, is so rewarding. My passion is ever growing and I cannot believe how much I have grown as a person throughout this journey so far. I am constantly looking for ways to improve my blog, creating new ideas and spreading inspiration to my fellow bloggers.
I would love to thank Taylor from Same Tay Different Day for my nomination!
As always, Im going to jump right into to it, so grab a hot drink and enjoy reading a little bit more about me!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog.
Seven Things About Myself:
1. I have naturally dark blonde hair, but I dyed it recently to the shade, ‘Mocha Brown’ by Nice n easy. I like to go darker in the winter time!
2. Im a big crochet and knitting fan! I love nothing more than spending an afternoon crocheting blankets, scarfs and other little diy projects!
3. I usually leave my hair to dry naturally after I take a bath or a shower, It leaves my hair with beachy waves when I wake up in the morning!
4. I am 5’4, weigh 8st 9 and have size 5 feet!
5. Im an earlybird. Im always awake and out of bed before 8am, it feels better than lying in bed till the early afternoon, I hate the day to be wasted!
6. Luckily, because Im a twin, me and my sister pretty much share each others clothes and shoes! We also share our makeup!
7. Im an extremely caring person. I love all of my family and friends so much and cherish every moment I spend with them. Even if its just eating dinner together at the table!
I would like to nominate,
I would like to nominate:
Hope youve enjoyed these little facts about me!
Speak to you guys later,
If you don’t already know….. my eyes are a deep green with light brown flecks in the middle.
Green is one of my favourite colours and according to some, the colours of your eyes represent different things..
So for me…
“Green is always a breath of fresh air and rejuvenation. So obviously, people with green eyes are like a gust of strong and fresh winds. They always have a room of mystery and enigma around them and a look into someone’s green eyes can make you get lost in them within seconds. Intelligent and always curious, green eyed people are always the first to take interest in something new. They have an incredible zeal and zest for life and for living live to the fullest. They are passionate about many things. And of course, with an eye color so enchanting, they tend to be very attractive and beautiful as well. The only negative factor is that they get jealous very soon. But overall, the positives defeat the negative. Youthfulness oozes out of them and the compassion and vibrancy that they bring along wherever they go is contagious.”
Well thats perfect for me! If you want to see what your eyes say about you, click here!
I was feeling green today and wanted this to reflect in my makeup. As I wanted a casual look, I didnt go overboard with the pigmentation as I wanted the colour to be subtle to make my bright green eyes pop!
I applied a super light green eyeshadow all over the lid as a base, then added a deep dark green to the outer corner and began to work this toward the center of my lid. Using a clean fluffy brush, I blended this together then applied my favourite mascara and a winged eyeliner.
You can find all of the products using the links below!
Keep posted for my daily doses of beauty
Ive been nominated for my second award, The Liebster Award!
Thank you so much Missapplecrumblesblog for my nomination, your blog is so beautiful and inspiring!
The questions are:
1) What is your favorite memory from 2014?
My favourite memory of 2014 was definitely graduating from University with a 2:1 degree in Art!
2) Where would your dream holiday destination be?
I would love to travel across America and Canada with my boyfriend. We’ve always talked about it!
3) What do you hope to do this year?
Keep posting inspirational blogs and share them with even more beauty-ful people!
4) If you could only take one thing with you from a house fire what would it be?
My Family! Ofcourse!
5) What made you happy today?
I went on a lovely walk with my sister and my dog in the rain. It was very peaceful and made me realise how beautiful the world is!
6) Why did you want to start blogging?
I have been inspired by so many people and inspirational blogs. I love my life and my passion for beauty and wanted to bring that passion and love to you guys!
7) Do you have a favorite film?
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love any Christmas film but in general, I would have to say…The Goonies, It always makes me laugh!
8) Is there any celebrity that inspires you?
I love Michelle Keegan, I think she is so naturally beautiful and she has such a kind nature! Kate Middleton is also gorgeous, I love her style and she always looks flawless!
9) What is the best blog post you have written?
Probably when I reached 100 followers.You guys were so sweet in congratulating me and inspiring me to carry on!
10) Have you ever done something that terrifies you to accomplish a life goal?
I travelled to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands, having so many flights scared me a little, but it was worth it!
11) If you could go anywhere, with anyone or do anything you wanted tomorrow what would it be?
Paris with my boyfriend…. Im actually going there at the beginning of February, I just wish it was tomorrow!!
Ive loved doing this and sharing some more information with you guys! Thank you so much again Missabpplecrumblesblogs!
I would like to nominate:
Here are my questions for you!
1.Tea, coffee or?
2. If you had the power to change the world, what would you change? Why?
3. What is the one thing that you do each day without fail?
4. Finish this sentence ” There is beauty all around when …… “
5. What is your favourite way to unwind?
6. Tell us about your favourite time of time and why it is your favourite time.
7. What movie did you love to watch as a child?
8. If you were going to live on a deserted island, what three things could you not live without?
9. Share your favorite quote.
10. If clothes ‘maketh the man’, what does what you are wearing right now say about you?
Enjoy my Beauties,
Bloglovin is a great tool for any blogger.
So what is it exactly?
Well, Bloglovin is a tool for keeping up to date with your favourite blogs .
When you create an account there, you can follow any blogger on any platform, whether or not they’re also signed up. Then, you can log in and see the latest posts from all the blogs you follow in one spot.
There’s also an app, so you can catch upon your phone, tablet etc. Its great on the go when I want to have a quick read and stores all of my favourite articles all in one place.
So you guys can follow me on bloglovin, so you dont miss a daily dose of beauty!
Good morning beauty-ful people!
I wanted to share a product with you all, that has to be one of my all time favourites…
Iheartmakeups ‘goddess of love’ – triple baked highlighter.
Oh my goodness, this highlighter is incredible, it is so pigmented and creates so much definition and shine when applied to my cheekbones, brow bones and cupids bow!
I apply this highlighter with a small fluffy brush or my fingertips and its super easy to apply, leaving your skin looking radiant, healthy and glowing.
I have used liquid highlighters before, but I don’t feel as though they have to same effect and look as pressed powder ones. The liquid products seem to just vanish after a short amount of time, whereas the powder products stay on all day!
I’ve talked about this brand before, and I absolutely love their range! You can buy their products at Superdrug or any other beauty store! Plus, their products are super affordable!!
Keep your beauty-ful eyes peeled for more posts later,
Ssssshhhh, Im going to let you all in on my little secret to the perfect winged eyeliner…..
Applying any kind of eyeliner to the eye can be tricky. However I have some extremely simple hints and tips to help make your eyes stand out from the crowd to get the perfect winged look.
1. Once the eyeliner is applied, set it with a similar colour shade to keep it in place.
2. Use a pencil eyeliner first as a guide for drawing the perfect flick.
3. Use the edges of a spoon or business card to create the perfect shape for your winged eyeliner look.
4. Always line your flick towards the end of your eyebrow.
5. Use small precise movements to prevent the eyelid from creasing and your eyeliner being uneven.
Ted Bakers felt liner is ideal for me, its felt tip is not flimsy, allowing for a more accurate application. It is highly pigmented and lasts all day without budging.
Keep posted for my daily does of beauty and a review of one of my must have products…
Good Afternoon my beauties,
I don’t know about you guys, but I love perfume….
So…I thought I would share some of my favourite scents of 2015 with you guys.
Marc Jacobs – Daisy
This is one of my favourite scents. The bottle is amazing. The scent is amazing.
It as such a lovely floral scent with sweet undertones. This bottle is perfect in my handbag when I need a quick top up and it lasts for quite a while!
Floral, Fruity, woody
Small bottle usually about £14.99 (from any beauty store)
Madame Glamour – Suddenly (Lidl)
This is the game changer. I heard so much about the perfume from Lidl, hearing that it was a dupe for Chanel… so I had to buy it… It is unbelievable. Im a lover of fruity perfumes and this one is ideal, it has citrus and floral notes just like Chanel but for a fraction of the price…. ready…..£3.99!!!
All of these perfumes are ideal for any time of the year, but I have been loving them this winter.
Keep posted for daily doses of beauty and dont forget to like Beautyandsh on facebook for updates!
Good Afternoon Beauty-ful people!
I decided to do the ‘Would you rather Tag‘ for you all! Now instead of tagging individual bloggers, I would like to tag ALL of you beauty-ful people to do this too!
So …. Lets begin..
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Messy Hair and Nice Makeup. I would try and get away with the wind-swept look!
2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Oh my goodness! I think I would rather shave my eyebrows because I could just draw them on with my favourite brow products!!
3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
MAC all day, everyday.
4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80’s perm?
Lipgloss/liner look definitely. I think if I had a perm, my head would be the size of an large exercise ball.
5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
eeeeeek! worst nightmare! I would choose an obvious foundation line as I could easily blend it into my neck with my fingers!!
6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
I would say MC hammer pants, they look extremely comfortable……
7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
Weird tan lines that cant be covered… because I could at least try and cover them with another self tan!
8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair colour definitely. I love my hair and to have a bad cut would probably make me cry…
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Probably twitter because I dont really use it. Ive never gotten into the swing of it!
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I would rather give up mascara! I prefer a flawless looking face!
So come on guys, I tag you all to do this… lets get it trending!
Love C x