Good Afternoon beautiful people!
I was nominated again for another award, The Very Inspiring Blog Award. Just to know that people see my blog as inspiring, is so rewarding. My passion is ever growing and I cannot believe how much I have grown as a person throughout this journey so far. I am constantly looking for ways to improve my blog, creating new ideas and spreading inspiration to my fellow bloggers.
I would love to thank Taylor from Same Tay Different Day for my nomination!
As always, Im going to jump right into to it, so grab a hot drink and enjoy reading a little bit more about me!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog.
Seven Things About Myself:
1. I have naturally dark blonde hair, but I dyed it recently to the shade, ‘Mocha Brown’ by Nice n easy. I like to go darker in the winter time!
2. Im a big crochet and knitting fan! I love nothing more than spending an afternoon crocheting blankets, scarfs and other little diy projects!
3. I usually leave my hair to dry naturally after I take a bath or a shower, It leaves my hair with beachy waves when I wake up in the morning!
4. I am 5’4, weigh 8st 9 and have size 5 feet!
5. Im an earlybird. Im always awake and out of bed before 8am, it feels better than lying in bed till the early afternoon, I hate the day to be wasted!
6. Luckily, because Im a twin, me and my sister pretty much share each others clothes and shoes! We also share our makeup!
7. Im an extremely caring person. I love all of my family and friends so much and cherish every moment I spend with them. Even if its just eating dinner together at the table!
I would like to nominate,
I would like to nominate:
- Beauty, Brains and Food
Hope youve enjoyed these little facts about me!
Speak to you guys later,