I was tagged by the beautiful BambiLeigh, make sure you check out her gorgeous blog– it is stunning.
So grab a cup of tea, a couple of biscuits and your fave blanket….
Let’s get started..
1. Do you have a nickname that only your family use?
Everyone in my family calls me Charl, it’s a lot easier than Charlotte. My mother only uses my full name when I’m in trouble, eeeeeeek! Other than that, my boyfriend Jamie calls babe (I know it’s cringey but we love it).
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I have a super bad habit of clicking my neck and back! I know it’s bad but it feels so much better when it’s done! I also have an obsession with collecting candles…. If that counts!
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I’m a bit funny about flying over water. I’m fine over land, it’s just when we’re across the sea!
4. What song do you secretly love to blast out when your alone?
Oooooooh tough one… I love the classics but my favourite is probably Sweet Child Of Mine by guns and roses!
Those high notes!
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people are just plain rude. My motto is a smile doesn’t cost anything…
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
I always run my hands through my hair when I’m nervous…or I babble on about random things!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I always sleep closest to the wall, I really don’t know why? It’s the same at my boyfriends house!
8. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?
It was a lovely white rabbit called Bunna. I couldn’t say bunny so Bunna just had to do! I also had a beautiful doll called Peggy.
9. What’s the drink you always order at
Chai tea latte. Boom.
10. What’s a beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
Prime before foundation. In the morning when I’m getting ready for work I never remember to do it- I just go straight to my foundation!
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Haha ummm I usually face every direction, spinning around in a circle at some point!
12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body skills?
I can click my toes quite loudly!
I can also do the splits! I love yoga so that keeps me nice and flexible.
13. What’s your favourite ‘bad’ comfort food that you eat anyway?
Chocolate brownies with ice cream. All day, everyday. It’s my guilty pleasure…. Along with a bucket of skinny fries with mayo!
14. Whats a phrase or exclamation that you always say?
I always say awwwwwww bless you or literally…..
15. It’s time to sleep – what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
There is nothing like wearing your boyfriends t shirt to bed. Why are they so comfortable? Other than that, I love to wear a baggy t shirt and shorts…. With fluffy socks.
And that is it!
I tag you all to answer these fab question so!
I cannot wait to see your answers, just make sure you tag me so I can see!
What do you think of my answers?
speak to you dolls soon,
One thought on “The weird questions tag”
Cute tag and fun read!
LikeLiked by 1 person