Drum roll please…
It’s tomorrow! Yay! Valentines Day!
I don’t know about you but I love Valentines Day especially since this year it falls on a Saturday, which means I get to spend the whole day and night with my gorgeous boyfriend, Jamie.
We have been in a relationship for 6 years now, so we like to have relaxing Valentines Days with simple things.
So let me tell you guys what we will be doing for Valentines Day…
Tomorrow we will be:
1. Going shopping to buy Jamie some jeans (how exciting!…not)
2. Grabbing a Starbucks together.
3. Taking my dog for a long walk on the beach.
4. Having a family meal with my mum, dad and sister. We have all made a dinner course each, I picked out dessert, Jamie picked out drinks! So thats 5 courses all together to enjoy!
5. Watching a film in bed with cwtches (A ‘cwtch’ is the welsh word for a cuddle)
We have come to realise that we don’t need to buy expensive gifts to have a good day, we appreciate each others company and enjoy the little things in life.
As we are having a relaxing day, I need a relaxing and comfortable outfit! Here is my inspiration for the big day tomorrow!
All from New Look
Top – £18
Cardigan – £35
Jeans – £42
Boots – £38
This style outfit is ideal for a comfy day like I will be having. The boots add a sense of sophistication to the super comfortable outfit, perfect for day and night time dates! I love the oversized cardigan and Love Heart shirt – keeping in theme with the day of love!
I hope you have all enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what you guys will be doing and what you will wear!
I can’t wait to hear!
So have an amazing day tomorrow, I will speak to you then,