Ssssshhhh, Im going to let you all in on my little secret to the perfect winged eyeliner…..
Applying any kind of eyeliner to the eye can be tricky. However I have some extremely simple hints and tips to help make your eyes stand out from the crowd to get the perfect winged look.
1. Once the eyeliner is applied, set it with a similar colour shade to keep it in place.
2. Use a pencil eyeliner first as a guide for drawing the perfect flick.
3. Use the edges of a spoon or business card to create the perfect shape for your winged eyeliner look.
4. Always line your flick towards the end of your eyebrow.
5. Use small precise movements to prevent the eyelid from creasing and your eyeliner being uneven.
Ted Bakers felt liner is ideal for me, its felt tip is not flimsy, allowing for a more accurate application. It is highly pigmented and lasts all day without budging.
Keep posted for my daily does of beauty and a review of one of my must have products…